2020 Kia Soul SUV For Sale in St. Augustine, FL
The Kia Soul has long been a trend-setter, with its boxy design, easy handling, and fun use of colors, both on the outside with its paint and on the inside with available mood lighting. Now that the Soul is well-established, and outlasting some similar vehicles like the Nissan JUKE and the VW Beetle, it hits the 2020 model year with upgrades to technology, cargo room, and much more.
Read on for some of the delightful, dazzling specs and features of the 2020 Kia Soul, soon to be available at Family Kia serving the local area which includes St. Augustine and Jacksonville FL!
2020 Kia Soul: Available Specs and Features
|5 trims, up from 3 in 2019: LX, S, X-Line, GT-Line, and EX||Base HP starts at 147 in LX trim||Ability to connect to two Bluetooth devices at same time|
|More room for cargo, with 62.1 cubic feet in back||201 HP in GT-Line 1.6T trim||Available 10.25-inch touchscreen display|
|Boomerang-shaped taillights||7-speed transmission available for GT-Line 1.6T||8-inch Head-Up Display|
|New Soul graphic, new wing-shaped C pillars||34.8-foot turning circle||Safety features like Driver Attention Warning, Rear Cross Collision Warning|
New Features of 2020 Kia Soul in or near St. Augustine, Jacksonville and Palm Coast FL
The 2020 Kia Soul has arrived on the lot at Family Kia, and there’s plenty of upgrades to go along with the fun and fuel-efficiency which comes standard in every Kia Soul. Some new features for 2020:
- Five trims, up from three in prior model years.
- 2019 has the Base, Plus and Exclaim trims.
- 2020 has LX, S, X-Line, EX and GT-Line trims.
- Boomerang-shaped taillights.
- Larger front grille.
- Slimmed-down daytime running lights.
- New mood lighting system with moods like “Midnight City” and “Cafe.”
- Improved cargo room, from 61.3 in 2019 to 62.1 cubic feet in 2020 model with rear seats down.
- Larger available touchscreen, up to 10.25 inches.
Other Benefits of the 2020 Kia Soul
- Up to 201 HP in the GT-Line 1.6T model option.
- 30 combined MPG in most trims, with a peak of 31 combined MPG in the EX trim.
- Swift handling in tight spaces with 34.8-foot turning circle.
- History of IIHS Top Safety Picks (among the most impact-resistant in its class), with recognition for recent model years including the 2019 and 2018 model years.
Test Drive a Kia Soul at Family Kia of St. Augustine!
We carry the iconic Kia Soul with pride and as of late February 2019, we carry the 2020 Kia Soul in stock. If you’re interested in the Soul or other Kia models like the Optima sedan or the Sorento SUV, please visit us on the lot at Family Kia, located at 2665 U.S. Highway 1 South, St. Augustine FL.
We also serve Palm Coast, St. Augustine Beach, Nocatee, Hastings, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Johns and Jacksonville, among other local cities. Please call us at (904) 808-0542 or visit us on the lot so we can set you up with a test drive, or check back here at www.familykia.com.